To celebrate the release of What Men Want, in cinemas February 14, together with Paramount Pictures, we are giving you the chance to win:
- 10 x double passes to see What Men Want
Send your answer, along with your full name and address, to our official competition email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “What Men Want” in the subject line for your chance to win.
Ali Davis (Taraji P. Henson) is a successful sports agent who’s constantly boxed out by her male colleagues. When Ali is passed up for a well-deserved promotion, she questions what else she needs to do to succeed in a man’s world… until she gains the ability to hear men’s thoughts! With her newfound power, Ali looks to outsmart her colleagues as she races to sign the next basketball superstar, but the lengths she has to go to will put her relationship with her best friends and a potential new love interest (Aldis Hodge) to the test. What Men Want is the latest comedy from director Adam Shankman (Hairspray) and producers Will Packer and James Lopez (Girls Trip), co-starring Tracy Morgan, Richard Roundtree, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Josh Brener, Tamala Jones, Phoebe Robinson, Max Greenfield, Jason Jones, Brian Bosworth, Chris Witaske and Erykah Badu
©2019 Par. Pics.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition commences on 12/02/2019 at 09:00am AEDT and concludes on 16/2/2019 at 11:59pm AEDT. Entries must be received prior to the competition close date and time.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia except employees and immediate families of ScreenScoop and their associated companies and agencies.
- You must follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- ScreenScoop and Paramount Pictures no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- No responsibility will be held by ScreenScoop to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Entrants under 15 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parent or legal guardian in order to be able to enter.
- Entrants may only enter once. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
Questions about this giveaway should be sent to us at email@example.com.