To celebrate the release of Pet Sematary, in cinemas April 4, together with Paramount Pictures, we are giving you the chance to win:
- 10 x double passes to see Pet Sematary
Send your answer, along with your full name and address, to our official competition email (email@example.com) with “Pet Sematary” in the subject line for your chance to win.
Based on the seminal horror novel by Stephen King, Pet Sematary follows Dr.Louis Creed (Jason Clarke), who, after relocating with his wife Rachel (Amy Seimetz) and their two young children from Boston to rural Maine, discovers a mysterious burial ground hidden deep in the woods near the family’s new home. When tragedy strikes, Louis turns to his unusual neighbor, Jud Crandall (John Lithgow), setting off a perilous chain reaction that unleashes an unfathomable evil with horrific consequences.
©2019 Par. Pics.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition commences on 25/03/2019 at 09:00am AEDT and concludes on 2/3/2019 at 11:59pm AEDT. Entries must be received prior to the competition close date and time.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia except employees and immediate families of ScreenScoop and their associated companies and agencies.
- You must follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- ScreenScoop and Paramount Pictures no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- No responsibility will be held by ScreenScoop to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Entrants under 15 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parent or legal guardian in order to be able to enter.
- Entrants may only enter once. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
Questions about this giveaway should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.