To celebrate the release of The Lost City of Z, available to own on DVD & Blu-ray November 29, together with Universal Sony, we are giving you the chance to win one of 10 copies of the film on Blu-ray!
Send your answer, along with your full name and address, to our official competition email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “The Lost City of Z” in the subject line for your chance to win.
Based on author David Grann’s nonfiction bestseller, The Lost City of Z tells the incredible true story of British explorer Percy Fawcett (Charlie Hunnam), who journeys into the Amazon at the dawn of the 20th century and discovers evidence of a previously unknown, advanced civilization that may have once inhabited the region.
Despite being ridiculed by the scientific establishment who regard indigenous populations as “savages,” the determined Fawcett – supported by his devoted wife (Sienna Miller), son (Tom Holland) and aide-de-camp (Robert Pattinson) – returns time and again to his beloved jungle in an attempt to prove his case, culminating in his mysterious disappearance in 1925. An epically scaled tale of courage and passion, told in writer/director James Gray’s classic filmmaking style, The Lost City of Z is a stirring tribute to the exploratory spirit and a conflicted adventurer driven to the verge of obsession.
Universal Sony will be releasing The Lost City of Z on Digital, DVD and Blu-ray from November 29, 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition commences on 01/12/2017 at 09:00am AEDT and concludes on 11/12/2017 at 11:59pm AEDT. Entries must be received prior to the competition close date and time.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia except employees and immediate families of ScreenScoop and their associated companies and agencies.
- You must follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- ScreenScoop and Universal Sony take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
- No responsibility will be held by ScreenScoop to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
- Entrants under 15 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parent or legal guardian in order to be able to enter.
- Entrants may only enter once. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
Questions about this giveaway should be sent to us at email@example.com.